Sometimes life can leave you feeling stressed, sad, angry, scared, etc. We want you to know that ‘You’re not alone’ and we’re here to help. Here you’ll find information, tips, resources and links that you may find helpful.
- Do you get a feeling that part(s) of your body or appearance are very noticeable, ugly or ‘not right’?
- Is someone regularly being unkind to you?
- Are you having problems on social media?
- Are you feeling isolated?
- Are you or a friend worried about your eating?
- Do you or a friend worry about your appearance?
- Are family members struggling to get on?
- Are there disagreements and arguments?
- Are family relationships creating unhappiness for you or others in the family?
- Feeling stressed, worried or anxious?
- Butterflies in your stomach, racing heart and thoughts, feeling light headed?
- Are you struggling with your work?
- Do you feel like you don’t fit in?
- Are you finding it difficult to concentrate?