Getting the right help

Life threatening emergency


Urgent help?

Please contact the Crisis Care Centre on:
0300 123 0907 Option 4

If you are unsure what to do or you can't reach us, call NHS 111

Routine referrals only

If you live in the Stoke-on-Trent or North Staffordshire, you can make a referral using the form below.

Adults - Online referral form

We want to make sure that the Referred Person receives the best help possible, as quickly as possible, from the best service for them. The referral form asks for lots of information about the Referred Person in order to achieve this. If you can find somewhere quiet, where you won't be interrupted, this will help.