Getting the right help

Mental Health Crisis


Urgent help?

Please contact the Single Point of Access/ Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team:
0800 0 328 728

Routine referrals Currently for under 18's only

If the young person is registered with a GP within Stoke-on-Trent or North Staffordshire, you can make a referral using the form below.

Young people - Online referral form (ages 4 - 18)

We want to make sure that you receive the best help possible, as quickly as possible, from the best service for you.  The referral form asks for lots of information about you in order to achieve this.  If you can find somewhere quiet, where you won’t be interrupted, this will help.